Sunday 8 January 2017

I put in 2 hours weaving end on the Granny Waves blanket today, and the results are... well, I don't like how the edges where I'm weaving them in look, so I'm definitely going to put an edging on it. It'll probably be a simple picot edging, but I am happy that the weaving is be going quicker than it did with the other two projects. Anyway, here is the latest.
 
So yeah. Lots faster. I'm over half done the weaving in of ends. And then there will be a little bit of extra crocheting and it'll be done! We'll see how long it takes to finish it off, though. Now it's on to the next project. Ice Chip Mitts.


 
For these I'm using the same yarn as the beanie and necklet. The pattern is by Kathy L. North in Designs by KN
I have 5 days to complete this project, and I'm interested to see how long it will take me exactly, because I've only made mitts a couple times before. Anyways, we'll see what tomorrow brings!

You can sign up to get emailed updates over to the right ->

Stay happy!

2 comments: