Tuesday 31 January 2017

Today the secret January pattern is revealed!

But first, a little information. The pattern was created by Audra Brown from Stitches and Fluff
www.stitchesandfluff.com


This was what the pattern was for, a cute little monster. However because I don't really have much of a need for a little monster, I decided to make a little mascot for my beautiful sister's YouTube channel. So without further ado, here is the little Heather's Talents doll!



Isn't it cute? And a little creepy.... All in all I actually really like how it turned out. It took me four and a half hours to crochet it and the skirt and little hat. The HT stands for Heather's Talents. If you want to check out her YouTube channel where she does toy reviews, here's the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCWD0R9XdsnNkerdKAG8wg

So, tomorrow is the first day of February. And the first project I have is a baby cardigan.


As you can sorta see, it takes me to Feb. 7. So I have a week to complete this project, which I am very glad of since it's going to be a little more complicated than what I've done so far for this blog. I have made children's sweaters before, and I've struggled with them. I hope that I do better on this one! I'm not sure what yarn I'll be using yet. I have a couple of nice baby yarns that would look good with it, but I'll decide tomorrow. It'll be great though.

4 comments:

  1. These are getting complex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. The doll wasn't *too* complicated because it was basically a slight variation on making toques, but the baby shrug is going to be a little harder, I think.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome :) Keep up with your good work.

      Delete