Friday 20 January 2017

I've put in some more time on the granny waves blanket, and the edging is taking longer than I anticipated but that's okay. I did get all the ends done on the stash-busting tote, though. I'm happy to have that one done! In the end the bag took me four and a half hours to complete start to finish. So I'm adding that to the set with the toque, necklet and mitts. And here's Maggie with them!



And here is the tote alone, stuffed with a blanket and a couple of pillows. It's big, right?



So that is that project done! I'm going to get that put up for sale sometime soon, but if you're interested, just leave a comment below and we can work something out. Now, as for my next project, it's a doll blanket. I'll be making it out of the same yarn as the granny waves blanket.
 Provided that I have enough of the blue left over when I'm done, that is.


So the calendar gives me four days to complete the doll blanket, and I will thus be finishing the granny waves blanket tomorrow. Hopefully at least. Life is very busy right now and I don't have as much time to dedicate to things as I would like. But I hope I'll be able to get it done. In the meantime, please feel free to leave a comment below! Thank you and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment