Thursday 19 January 2017

January 19 - Infinity cowl completed!

Well, the cowl is completed. It's so nice! Cozy and warm. And so soft!! I love it. So it took me a total of four hours to complete from start to finish. And yesterday I forgot to say that the color is Dark Country Blu, no dye lot. I also made it from a medium weight yarn. So, for this pattern I added two extra rows just so that it would be a little wider. Final dimensions are approximately 52 inch circumference and 5.25 inch width. And here is Maggie to model it.




Maggie has the infinity cowl here, paired with a toque I made a few months ago from my own pattern. It's made of Caron Simply Soft, and the colour is Country Blue. It didn't take quite a full skein to make the cowl, and I am really pleased with how it has turned out. I've decided that I am going to try to sell it as a set. $20 for both of them, free shipping. Check out the 'For Sale' page to the right to learn more!

And yes, that is a Christmas tree in the back. Haven't taken it down yet.

1 comment: