Wednesday 25 January 2017

Today is the Oval Basket, designed to be decorative and functional by Mimi Alelis in Coats Manila Bay Inc.
https://mycrochetstuff.blogspot.ca/

I used the same yarn that I made my Garden Blood Dishcloth on January 14. It's Bernat Handicraft 100% USA grown cotton. It's machine washable and dryable (cool water, gentle cycle), but no ironing, bleach or dry cleaning. It'll make a good set with my wash clothes when I've gotten the done.

Anyway, here's what today's update looks like:





This is at 10 out of 13 rounds. The pictures don't really show it all that great, but it is looking really nice. It's been quicker to make than I expected. It's really fun, though. The calendar gives me 3 days to complete it, but I'll definitely be done before that, which will mean I'll have to decide what to fill my time with. I've still got my 'secret' January Bonus project, and some previous projects that I really ought to work on... Well, we'll see what happens tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment