Saturday 28 January 2017


Ughukkktadbasjdbfakjsdfj. Tired. It has been a very, very long day. I maybe didn't do as much as I should have as soon as I should have, but it has just felt quite crowded. It's quarter to ten now and I'm still not done everything. I hope that I'll be able to get finished here soon so I can actually relax before bedtime. Being busy sucks. It really does.

Anyway, about the project. I started the burp cloth, and I've put in a total of 17 minutes right now. Here is what I have done at this point right now.


So this is going to take a LOT longer than I thought it would... I'm very glad that I decided to go with the burp cloth instead of the blanket. Hopefully I'll have tomorrow to catch up on things... we'll see... on another note, does anybody know anybody who is having a baby and would like baby gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment