Saturday 21 January 2017

So I think I'm having trouble with the comments section here. I know at least one person who left a comment on yesterday's post and it's not showing up for me. So if you left a comment and I haven't replied, I'm sorry. I am trying to figure how what's happening, but I'm not a techy person so I don't know how well I'll do.

Anyway, I got the granny waves blanket done!! After a total of twenty-one hours from start to finish. That's almost a full day of work right there. Is it worth it? I think so! Take a look and judge for yourself.




I didn't measure it again, but it wont' be much bigger. So something like 38 inches square with it a little longer than it is wide. But I think it turned out to be very cute. Plus it's super soft and I love it! This is one of the best things about crochet, is because you put in all this work and time, and in the end when it's done, it's awesome seeing what you've accomplished. It makes me proud of myself.

So tomorrow will be the doll blanket. I'm interested in seeing how that will turn out. In any case, that's tomorrow and today is done. Loves of smiles and happiness to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment