Sunday 15 January 2017

Okay so it's January 15 and I have finished weaving the ends of the Granny Waves Blanket! I've also started on the edging. I'm not quite halfway done that yet, but I think it's looking really good. I've finished the edge where I wove in ends, and it looks loads better.


So the next time I have a good amount of time to work on this, I should be able to get it done! This project has taken a lot more time than I thought it would, but it's worth it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!

My next project is a bag/tote that I'll be making in the bumblebee colors to put with the set.



I've got a lot of this yellow left. So the craftsmart value yarn has a lot of yarn in the skeins, although I don't think that the quality is as good as the more expensive yarns. But quality is definitely something that you pay for in yarn. Which reminds me... I ordered some 100% alpaca yarn off the internet! It'll arrive between Jan 24 and Feb 1, so I'm excited to get that and see how it lives up to expectations.

Well, this is a short and slightly boring update, so thank you for reading! I'll keep you posted on the alpaca stuff, and I hope all of you are super happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment