Sunday 22 January 2017

January 22, and I'm well on my way on being completely caught up! Or rather, I am caught up as far as things go. I'm right around the halfway mark on this project, and I know I'll easily be able to finish it up in the 2 days that I have left. So here we go.

This is the Baby Doll Puff Shell Afghan, designed by Maggie Weldon at Maggie's Crochet
http://www.maggiescrochet.com/
http://www.bestfreecrochet.com/

I'm using the Baby Luv that I used with the granny waves blanket, 100% acrylic. And here is what I have so far.


This is a great pattern. I love the way it looks, and I definitely want to make a full-sized baby blanket with this stich pattern someday. It's quite simple, considering the effect that it creates. The pattern calls for a couple of rows of another color, but I decided to make the base white and then make the border blue.

Well, that's it for this project. But I've got a bunch of stuff on eBay for sale that you can find in the "For Sale" page over to the right. Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment