Thursday 26 January 2017


Oval basket finished! So this took me just under 1.5 hours to complete start to finish, and is 8 inches long, 6 inches wide and 3.5 inches deep. And here it is.





 
Now you can see the apples there lined up neatly. Well, because crochet is so stretchable (but not elastic, meaning it can lose its shape quickly if not cared for properly) more apples can actually fit inside of it, but it didn't look as good. I really like how it turned out, and it was so quick it's probably something I'll make again for gifts. A friend of mine also suggested that it would make a cute Easter basket, and I agree.
 
So, tomorrow was a day that the calendar allotted to this basket again, but I'll probably work on the secret project, or maybe make some ore dishclothes. In any case I'll keep you updated! Goodnight everybody.

4 comments:

  1. That looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would work amazingly as a newborn photo prop! (P.S. I am loving getting to see the projects you are working on!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so cute! Maybe not this one specifically, it might be a little squishy for a baby, but It would be easy enough to alter and make it a few inches bigger.
      Thank you! :)

      Delete