Tuesday 24 January 2017

So today I decided that, instead of acting like a rational person and working on projects that have yet to be completed, I would go ahead and start a bit of the Jan 25 pattern and the January bonus pattern. However, I will be putting my own spin to it which will be end up with a very different result than what the pattern shows, so I am going to keep the whole thing a secret until the Grand Reveal. Super excited about that, and I hope I'll have it done by the end of the month to show off. Because I am a show off...

Anyway, not much of an update today. Just that and a preview of the next project. Oval basket, pictured here with the cotton yarn I'll be using to make it. In the first pic you can see a little of the start I've gotten on it in the corner.


I'm using the same Bernay handicraft yarn that I made the dishcloth out of, and I'm using a size 'G' hook.

 
I really love the color combinations of this yarn. And hopefully once I'm done this little basket, I'll still have enough left over to make more washcloths out of! We'll see about that, though... anyway, updates on the basket tomorrow! Have a great night everybody.
 
(PS, the alpaca yarn I bought should be here within the next eight days! I'm super excited about that and I can't wait to work with it)

No comments:

Post a Comment