Saturday 25 March 2017

Two mini projects done today! The FPdc (front post double crochet) Dishcloth and Scrubbie! This was just a simple, easy pattern that I whipped up quickly. It was designed by Kristine Mullen at Ambassador Crochet
http://ambassadorcrochet.com/

So,




That is the dishcloth! It's 8 inches wide, although the pattern called for it to be wider, because I thought it was the right size for my hand. It's got a smooth pattern on one side and a ridged pattern on the other, so it'll be great for casual washing and heavy scrubbing, too.



The scrubbie is just a smaller version of it. I'm not sure that a smaller one is going to do much good, but I suppose for the really bad stuck-on messes you want something that you can have a better grip on. I think it's pretty cute, anyway.

Here they are together!


Okay, so tomorrow I will concentrating on the candy hearts blanket again. have a good night and see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment