Sunday 12 March 2017

Third panel on the Candy Hearts Blanket done!!!! It took a very consolidated effort between yesterday and today, but I've got that one finished. The pattern calls for 5 panels total, so I'll be making two more and them putting them together to see how they turn out. So far it's looking like it might be a little skinny. I hope that putting the panels together will give it a little more horizontal bulk, though. Anyways, here is the pics




I am quite pleased with how much I was able to get done. I'm hopeful that if I put in the time I can get it done this week. Maybe not, though. It depends on how much I can put in on it and how much other stuff I have going on.

Anyway, here is what I will be working on tomorrow!


The pattern is a doily that calls for green and white yarn, but I don't have any green lace-weight yarn, so I am just using the white here. I will also be using a tiny hook.





There are only 13 rounds in this doily, so I hope that it turned out well and I can make it all in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment