Wednesday 29 March 2017

Hello my friends and welcome to the updated rug. It's coming along nicely, but I've run out of yarn ends to use on it right now (I'm not at home, I have plenty more there) and so that's all I will be using on it right now. I think it's one that I will work on it in the background (like super background) because I don't really know how large I want it to be. I'm really liking how the mix-matched colors are coming together, though!




There is some stuff that I've seen at Michaels that you can put on the back of these sorts of things to give it an actual rug backing, but I don't know if I'm going to want that. It might not get much bigger than it is already we'll see though.

So, next project is the Snow Princess Cowl and Wristlets. I'll be making it out of blue and white, rather than the pink that is shown on the picture there.

 
I think I'll have enough for one set out of it. I hope so, at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment