Saturday 4 March 2017

The scarf is done! It took me a total of eight and a half hours to complete, and in the end it was well worth it! I love how it looks, and it's nice and warm. A bit too bulky for the hat that I made to go with it, but that's okay. On a plus note, it actually used up all of the yarn I bought for it. I have a little left over from the hat, but I'll find a use for that eventually.

Here's the pics




In the end, this is a beautiful yarn, although it does have it's problems. There were places very tightly spun, and other places hardly spun at all throughout the skiens. I would definitely work with it again, though, just for the beautiful tunes and the smoothness it gives while crocheting.

So, tomorrow I am travelling a fair bit, so I decided to try to do a concentrated effort on the Candy Hearts blanket. We'll see how much I'm able to get done, though. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment