Monday 6 March 2017

Hello my friends! Not a lot of work done today again, and honestly I am getting a *little* stressed that I'm falling behind so much. But in the spirit of being chill and just doing what I can, I present to you... The beginnings of the Color-Bright Mini Tote!


Once again I will be using the Bernat handicrafter cotton


100% cotton, and that's all good.

The design for the mini tote is by Kathy L. North of Desgns by KN,
www.designsbykn.com

And there is what I have so far.


So, this is a pattern that I have made before a year or so back, and I really liked it, but I am also going to plan to do some changes. For starters, I am going to make one long handle so I can use it as just a wallet-sized purse to take with me to places like the theatre, when I don't want a lot of bulkiness with me. I'm excited to get it done, and I'll keep you updated. Hope you are all having a good night/day/whatever it is where you're at. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment