Monday 27 March 2017

Easter Marshmallow Bunnies today! Or rather, bunny. I'm only making one. It was desgned by Doni Speigle
http://whiskersandwool.blogspot.ca/







So this is consisted of two sides that are sewn together and filled. I could have put a lot more in it to make it more marshmellowy, except I don't really have anything with me right now. I used some scrap yarn, and it tuned out pretty cool. It's very soft. Since I am giving it to a child as a present, I decided that the bead nose and eyes were a choking hazard and didn't put them on. I think it's still pretty cute, though.
 
 
Tomorrow is also going to be a project that I will be using scraps and leftovers to make. It is the Stash Buster Cat Bed.


Yes, it is an April pattern, but all that's left for March is a full sized afghan and the bonus pattern which I don't have yarn for right now. So I am on to April, with the possibility of visiting back again sometime in the future. It depends on how things go from here on out. The blankets are definitely what takes the longest and I'll be starting the May blanket here one I'm done the Candy Hearts blanket, but I don't know how long that will be. Anyway, I hope you all have a great night and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment