Wednesday 22 March 2017

Hello to everybody today, on the 22nd of March. Today I have brief update on the Candy Hearts blanket.


So these are all my leftovers that I'm working with, which I don't think will be enough to finish off the full blanket. It will hopefully be enough for the fifth panel, but I will certainly have to buy more pink for the final outline, especially if I decide I need to add a sixth panel.

So this is as much as I've gotten done so far!


One and a half hearts out of 6. I'll be working on it again full-time tomorrow but come Friday I'll be starting a new project, I think. I'm going for another visit for the final weekend of March, and I would like to have things sorted out enough that it won't be a repeat of the beginning, with me having little to no updates. But we'll see. Traveling makes things more difficult.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment