Wednesday 15 March 2017

And the doily is completed, as I thought it would be today. I am very happy about that, although all in all this project took a little longer than I thought it would be. But then, I've also been tired. In any case, it's done and it took my just over 2.5 hours to complete.

Here it is before ironing:


And here is after ironing!


Such a different, huh? And I know this ironing job isn't perfect, but when I find a place to put it out, I can go back and iron again to make sure that all the little knots are in the right position. I enjoyed making this doily, it was a blast. And now here are some close-ups, although a few are blurry and for that I apologize.






Pretty neat, huh? Not bad for 2.5 hours.

So tomorrow. I'll probably be concentrating on the Candy Hearts blanket again, hopefully getting panel 4 done. But well see if I end up with enough time for that. In ay case I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment