Saturday 11 March 2017


Today is the mug cozy. And I am happy to say that I was able to get the whole thing done once more! I really like how it turned out.

First things first, the pattern is Grandma Mae's Mug Cozy, designed by Danyel Pink of CrazySocks Crochet
www.crazysockscochet.com

Now, onto the pics!




This took my 47 minutes to complete. It's just a really simple, easy pattern, and I think it turned out great. It looks pretty cute, and it tops my hands from burning when I have a hot liquid inside. I quite like it. I used the bernat handicraft 100% cotton. With the button it's simple to get the cozy on and off.

So tomorrow I'll be concentrating on the candy hearts blanket again. I really want to get it done, so I can start on some other blankets. I hope to have another panel done for tomorrow's show and tell, but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment