Tuesday 14 February 2017

Today is an update on the Candy Heart Blanket! It' being made from Bernat Softee Baby, 100% acrylic. The pattern is by Michelle Crean by Treasured Heirlooms Crochet
http://www.treasuredheirloomscrochet.com/

So this is made in 5 panels connected together. Right now I'm working my first panel. Here is it half done.




And then at this point the hearts switch so they're pointed the other direction.



I am having difficulty keeping stitches. I keep finding myself with too many or not enough, which makes the sides very bumpy right now. I don't know if the border will help fix that or I'll have to completely redo it in order for the panel to have nice smooth edges. We'll see. Hopefully my next panel will be better. Anyway, I am hoping to put in more time on this, since it's taking far longer than I would like. I'm hoping to get this panel finished and a good start on the next one by tomorrow. We'll see how successful I am, though!

Anybody out there have any advice how to make sure I'm keeping good with stitches? Even when I count I end up wrong... I get distracted...

No comments:

Post a Comment