Sunday 19 February 2017

Spikes all around is almost done!


The handles aren't as long as I like on my purses, but I still think it's a cute little bag. I think I'll be able to weave in the end quite easily tomorrow, and then it's onto my next project.

Quick update on Candy Hearts blanket. It's coming along nicely. I've found that I sometimes make the popcorn stitch wrong, which is why my previous attempt had such wonky sides. This panel is going much better, and it has all smooth edges. I just have to stay vigilant and make sure that I count and recount stitches to make sure I'm doing it properly. I am a little concerned I won't be able to get it done by the end of the month, but once I get a new show on Netflix to binge watch that'll be easier. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment