Thursday 9 February 2017

The second dishcloth made from the adapted pattern is done! It took just over four hours to complete, and here it is in various stages of completion.






You'll notice a pair of pliers in the top right corner of the second picture. That's because I had to use a needle with a bigger eye to weave in the ends, and it was difficult to get through using just my fingers at times. In the end though, I think it has a great end product. It ended up at 9.5 inches square. Quite lovely if I do say so myself!

Now, my next project is a crocheted heart. It can be used for a few things, so we'll see what I end up doing with it.



 
I'm making it out of this purple worsted weight, because again that's what I have. I don't imagine this one will be too complicated. I'm excited to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment