Monday 20 February 2017

Spikes all around it done! all.So it ended up being 12 inches long and 9 inches tall. I'm not sure I'd use it as a regular purse, but I could see using it as a carry on for the bus or something when I need more room for my stuff than my regular purse allows.


 
But then, I like the over-the-shoulder handles, or even cross-chest ones. They just feel more secure to me. This could still hold like a kindle or books and notebooks and stuff. It's pretty cute.
 
Anyway, the next pattern is the log cabin dishcloth. Apparently it is a take on the classic log cabbin quilting design. I think it looks pretty cool.
 


I'll be using this bernat cotton yarn again. It's lasted me through a lot of projects, which I think is really awesome. I'm excited to see how it will turn off!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment