Friday 10 February 2017

The "Tie up my Heart" crocheted heart is finished. It was designed by Nirmal Kaur, and it took me half an hour to complete.



I think it could work nicely for one of those things that you sew on other things that I can't spell right now. Applique. That's what it is. It could also work at the center of a granny square or something. I have a lot of stuff here that I think could be made into larger projects. But that will have to wait for now.

So the next project is a larger one again. Anybody need a girl's baby blanket?



For once I have the yarn that the pattern calls for! Bernet Softee Baby, in pink. I don't have enough of any yarn to make it, so I'll need to go buy some more for this project. It looks like a fun pattern though,  so I am excited to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment