Tuesday 7 February 2017

Happy February the Seventh! I had to use spellcheck with February because I can never get it spelled right. I pronounce it more "Feb-u-airy" but I know there are two 'r's so I end up typing things like Feburary. But that's irrelevant.

I have an update on the bookmark pattern! It was designed by Kathy L. North from Designs by KN
http://www.designsbykn.com/
There are free patterns on the site.

First off, I am using a much heavier yarn and bigger hook than the pattern calls for, which is why I wanted to make it into washcloth instead. I've already started that, and I think it's going to look good, except... now I think it might actually be better as a full-on tablecloth, because there are going to be a lot of gaps in it that I'm not so certain will work for a washcloth. But I'll let you take a look at what I have so far and tell me what you think.



 
Each motif is approximately 3.25 inches, and the three linked together are approximately 10 inches. Each one has also been right around 1/2 hour so far. I like how it's looking, but I'm just not sure what I'm going to end up with right now. Hopefully I'll be able to get a 3X3 square done in the next couple days, and then I can decide from there. Anyway, I think that's about it for today. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment