Friday 30 December 2016




So my calendar starts on December 31, with a Granny Waves blanket by Bernat.

The pattern calls for Berat Baby Coordinates, but I couldn't find colours that I particurily liked, so I'll be using Gernat's Baby Luv. (PSA, a percentage of proceeds from Baby Luv sales go to the Children's Miracle Netwok.) I chose baby blue (lot 16054) and white (lot 160562).

It's a super soft yarn that's 100% acrylic, and contains a little less yarn than the Baby Coordinates, so the blanket is probably going to end up slightly smaller than the 38 inch square the pattern calls for, but I think that will be fine. If need be, I can just add a trim around it afterwards. I like those better than raw edges anyway.



The calendar only gives me two days to do this whole blanket... we'll see how well that goes!

See you tomorrow and keep happy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment