Friday 30 December 2016




So because the Granny Waves blanket is a blanket, even though it is a baby blanket, I decided to get a head start on it. I very much doubt that I can get it done on Jan 1st even though I did start early. I am really liking how it's coming together so far. The baby blue and white together have a great icy sort of melding to them. The yarn is also super soft, which I love.

Anyway, this is how much I've gotten done so far;



It is about 12-13 inches long right now, and it's taken me just over five hours to get this much done. The width is the 38 inches that the pattern calls for, and so if I decide to go for the square (I might make it longer as I will probably have some yarn left over) I'm about 1/3 done. In that case, it's probably going to take almost 15-16 hours to complete the whole thing, provided that I don't end up with serious snags that I have to work through. I really don't see how it's supposed to be done in two days! Unless of course the reason it's put on Dec 31 and Jan 1 is because I'm supposed to spend New Year's Eve crocheting.

Which I might end up doing after all. We'll see! Remember to sign up for emailed updates at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment