Saturday 31 December 2016

Happy New Year's Eve!

I put in another hour and a half about last night on the blanket, but there isn't much more of an update on that front, so I decided to showcase some previously-made works that I now have for sale on Ebay!




These are Cloud 9 Slippers. I made a few of them for Christmas presents this year and kept a pair for myself, and I absolutely love them. They are so comfortable and cozy that just like the name implies, they're like walking on clouds. They're really warm as well.

They're made from Bernat Blanket yarn, 100% polyester, and you can machine wash and dry them. Right now they're only available in the turquoise and red that are featured above, but come in US size 5-10. You can find the listing on Ebay at:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/262786703489?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

For those of you who are crocheters, you can find the pattern by The Lavender Chair online here:
http://www.thelavenderchair.com/cloud-9-slipper-pattern/

With this New Year's Eve, remember to be responsible and stay smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment