Thursday 29 December 2016


Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm Becky, and I'm here to crochet. I'll be blogging every day in 2017. Let me tell you a little about myself.

I'm Canadian, and I learned to crochet with my sister - we're self-taught! I love to crochet, and I love the various patterns that can be found. There is never enough time in the day to crochet, in my opinion. I tend to crochet while watching stuff on cable or Netflix. Right now I have a bit of an obsession with shows like Murdoch Mysteries, Master Chef Canada (did I mention I'm Canadian?), My Cat From Hell, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and a few others.

I also have two betta fish! Prince Thunderbolt is my older one, and he is a blue and red crown tail. Phineas, the prince's valet, is a half-moon that I adopted. He had some serious fin rot when I got him, but after just two weeks I can see marked improvement and fin regrowth. If you can't tell, I'm a crazy fish lady! I would literally have a tank in every room of my house if I could.

Now onto the crocheting!

 
This was a gift that I was given in 2012, and it contains a calendar of crochet projects. Many of them are projects that will take multiple days, but I'll still upload my day-by-day progress with them. Everything featured on this blog will be for sale! Details will be posted with the completed projects.
 
Well, I think that's about it for now. Please come again and check out my projects!



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've been following this blog since day 1, and love everything you've made so far. It's incredible that you can make all this stuff, and so fast! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you are enjoying my blog.

    ReplyDelete