Tuesday 9 May 2017

Okay, so I was a little stupid and packed up a bunch of my yarn stash, so the "smaller projects" idea... a little out the window at this point. However, I do still have some yarn, and I've started (yay!) another blanket.
 
 
This is the Quick and Easy Afghan by Sue W. Thompson of Head Huggers
 
I'm not exactly making this one though. It's basically three strands held together and half double crochets throughout. The yarn I'm using is too bulky for three strands without getting a bigger hook, so I'm only doing two strands and I'm doing a double crochet to make it go faster. It's going to be super easy, although it's still bulky and my hand is getting a little cramped.
 

It'll end up being a very thick afghan too! Right now I'm thinking of a square, although I also might want to make it a full-on twin sized blanket. We'll see how quickly I get tired of it LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment