Saturday 27 May 2017

Kay, so my moving date has been pushed back, and since practically all my crocheting stuff, including the calendar, is packed, so I'm looking at internet patterns for more stuff to do. Right now I'm making a scarf from a Caron Cake. I've been wanting to use this yarn for a while, since I love the idea of them. It's 80% acrylic and 20% wool, and is really soft. I love how it feels. I'm using the Mixed Berry color scheme.

 
The label has a free pattern on it, but I'm going to make the Ocean Waves Scarf pattern that I found online by Shehnaaz Afzar at http://crochetdreamz.blogspot.ca/ I'll be checking out more of their free patterns for sure!
The site I got the pattern from is https://www.allfreecrochet.com/Scarves/Ocean-Waves-Scarf

 
And that's what I have so far! I love the way the colors work together, and as I said the yarn itself is very soft. It could be used for a lot of different projects, and it won't bug the skin like some worsted weight yarns do. It would even be great for baby blankets.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment